Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Anyone use a supermag 400?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member oldasdirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2003
    Posts
    362
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just bought an Elmo 1012 and was wondering if anyone has used the supermag 400 and could share their experiences.I'm considering one in the near future.I see they offer one unassembled for about half price,but I'm a little scared of that.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Unassembled for half price, that is both a brilliant marketing move and bit not a good idea.

    If one assumes that the inventor of the kit can put it together quicker than anyone else, the next logical question is how long does it the inventor to put one together themself. If they can put it together in an hour, then why not just lower the overall price of the mag, or offer it as a kit for one price, plus 20% if you want them to assemble it

    50% seems too high of a mark-up to put the thing together. Another option would be to make a how to videotape or dvd available when one buys the "kit".

  3. #3
    Inactive Member oldasdirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2003
    Posts
    362
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    When I looked on their website at what went into assembling the parts,THEN testing it for registration and such,that was enough to do it in for me.

    I'm not even attempting it.I'm no techie anyway.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •